Sunday, July 26, 2009

finally!

hey everyone! i'm finally able to post a blog. . .so i won't go deep since this is my first post, i'll just be introducing myself. i'm kansas, and this is my blog!

i just finished my website which is http://www.sunset-blvd.fallingstarss.com/ ( check it out and tell me what you think of it =] ) but yea. i just finished my website, and i have to set this blog up so it can be pretty. stay tuned for that!

anyway, i'm mostly going to be blogging about my everyday life and randomness. i MAY post my poems on here, but i'm not sure if i want to lol. i mean, i'm no maya angelou, but i my writing is my love and i wouldn't want anyone to bite it and call it their own, you know. so like i said, i may not post my poems but i will post everything from poetic thoughts to random surveys so you can get to know me. i guess this is just my way to release.

i hope you enjoy & leave comments :] and check out my site ( of you haven't already )

xoxo, kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment